We’ll have to wait at least another week for a new #1 on the UK chart, as Grand Theft Auto V maintained its top spot, ahead of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and FIFA 15 yet again.
There are finally some new 2015 releases to talk about, with Saints Row IV: Re-Elected and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell combining to finish 4th overall. Rugby 15, meanwhile, debuted in 8th place.
The biggest mover of the week was easily Call of Duty: Ghosts, which rose 401% thanks to a retailer promotion, jumping from 30th to 5th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 24, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- FIFA 15 (down 10%)
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected/Gat Out of Hell
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 401%)
- Far Cry 4
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 4%)
- Rugby 15
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 3%)
- The Crew (down 22%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- WWE 2K15
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Just Dance 2015
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Watch Dogs
- Super Smash Bros
Since the physical version of Dying Light is delayed in Europe, do you expect GTAV to be #1 again this week?
[Source: GfK Chart-Track]