Launching earlier this week on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 (all platforms should have it by the end of today), Title Update 5 for Far Cry 4 adds co-op on custom maps, which Ubisoft will further detail in a news post shortly.
Custom maps co-op isn’t the only thing included with this latest update, as you can see in the full list of patch notes below:
In-Game Editor [IGE]
- IGE Co-Op is now live!
- Fixed various Gameplay functionality issues with asset placements
- Fixed various Gameplay functionality issues with the Map Browser
- Integrated Outpost Master in Co-Op
- Fixed various client connectivity issues
- Fixed various Host/Client replication issues
- Fixed co-op matchmaking issues when user’s signed in as an inactive profile (Xbox only)
Load and Save Files
- Fixed various checkpoint placement issues
- Fixed the occasional issue with vehicle placement
Matchmaking and PvP
- Fixed matchmaking stability and general issues with PvP
- Fixed inconsistencies with XP in the load-out menu
- Fixed spawning issues under specific circumstances
More updates are in the works for Far Cry 4, but Ubisoft was unable to provide an ETA on them.