It’s yet another busy month for new content in DriveClub, with Evolution Studios confirming the release of update 1.12 for next week, while the Lamborghini Expansion Pack and other DLC arrives on March 24 – 26, depending on your region.
Featuring single player replay, improved visual effects, and more, here’s what to expect in update 1.12:
- Adds Replays to the game for all Single Events and Tours. You can now save a Replay at the end of any single player event and view it later from the Replays section.
- Photo Mode can be used from within a Replay at any point.
- Introduces a new Driver Level 50 reward: You can now unlock the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione for your Garage!
- Refines Drift Mode scoring to increase the points scored for momentum, control and staying on the track.
- Adjusts the drag reduction when veering off road, so that accidentally leaving the track slows you down more gradually.
- Adjusts the drag penalty on world collisions, to remove the possibility of gaining any advantage after colliding with a wall.
- Adds the option to control screen brightness in-game (new Display Option).
- Adds the option to change the volume levels on individual SFX channels (new Audio options in Settings).
- Adds the option to make the AI opponents in a Single Event drive in the same car as the one the player chooses.
- Adds the option to select factory paint jobs for AI opponents (new Display Option).
- Removes the voicechat icon for any player you have chosen to mute in Multiplayer while you are driving.
- Adds new categories for downloaded Livery Packs within the Bonus Designs in Customization.
- Adds status information about friends playing DriveClub to the Social Hub.
- Immediately centers the camera view behind the car automatically whenever you reset to the track.
- Adds support for live streaming via Twitch and Ustream while playing Multiplayer.
- Improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heat-haze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Update 1.12 also adds support for the following DLC, which will be available on March 24 in North America, March 25 in Europe, and March 26 elsewhere:
- Adds support for the Peugeot Onyx Concept, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the Lamborghini Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Lamborghini Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse and Lamborghini Veneno.
- The Lamborghini Tour Pack includes 10 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Pacesetter Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Pacesetter Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
Following the release of update 1.12 next week, Evolution Studios will continue working on the DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition, private lobbies, multiplayer, replays, and more:
- Continual server upgrades: to keep improving online stability and performance for all current players and to enable the
release of the PS+ Edition and DriveClub companion app.
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements.
- Replays for Multiplayer races: these require further development and testing and will come in a future game update.
- Lots more cars: We’re only half way through the Season Pass that runs to July and we have many more commonly requested cars and manufacturers coming to DriveClub!
- New ranks: because many of you are at Level 50 already. In the mean time, please enjoy exclusive access to the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione as a reward for your dedication and success.
- Additional audio options for cockpit camera.
- Lots more! Please keep sharing your feedback about DriveClub with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.
Are you excited for the new DLC this month?
[Source: DriveClub (Facebook)]