Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Ascendance Release Date on PS4, PS3 & PC Confirmed
With the PlayStation 4 version up for pre-order in North America, Activision has confirmed that the Ascendance DLC for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is releasing on April 30 for the PS4, PlayStation 3, and PC in North America and Europe.
Here’s everything you need to know about Ascendance:
- Perplex – Get vertical in Sydney as you fight to dominate this five-story modular apartment complex. Take the high ground or blast through the close-quarters interior in this small to medium sized map. Adapt your strategy mid-match when construction drones shift apartment modules, creating new routes and cover positions.
- Site 244 – An alien spacecraft has crash landed, spilling its mysterious cargo under the shadow of Mt. Rushmore, USA. This medium to large three-lane map allows for any style of gameplay, focusing combat through the space ship’s fuselage and around the debris-littered landscape. Use the map-based scorestreak to crack open an alien spore and instantly enhance your perks and exo abilities.
- Climate – Fight your way through a futuristic man-made utopia in this lush, climate-controlled enclosure. In this small to medium sized circular map, land and water routes channel frenetic combat around the central island structure. Watch your step when the river water changes from an asset into a deadly bubbling obstacle.
- Chop Shop – Think fast as you make your way through the black market exoskeleton industrial complex and engage in fast-paced shootouts in this medium sized, symmetrical map. Activate the map-based scorestreak to take control of an Advanced Repulsion Turret that radiates a deadly microwave EMP to help lock down key areas.
Exo Zombies Episode – Infection
- Located on the outskirts of an Atlas facility, the new Exo Zombies episode introduces a slew of never-before-seen undead masses, a robust arsenal of new traps and armaments and everyone’s favorite fast food joint, Burgertown.
- OHM directed energy light machine gun/shotgun hybrid
- OHM Werewolf custom variant
- The all-new Exo Grapple ability playlist that introduces the Exo Grapple ability to multiplayer. Exo Grapple gives players a faster way to reach strategic vantage points or a brutal secondary weapon to take down the competition, exclusively on Ascendance maps.
If you pre-order Ascendance from the PlayStation Store, you’ll receive a free theme. As the listing adds, the expansion takes up 4.5GB and will unlock at 12:01am ET on April 30.
As well, because of tax day, Sledgehammer activated 2XP in Advanced Warfare until Thursday, April 16 at 10am PT.