After winning numerous awards, Warner Bros and Monolith announced today that Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 5 in North America and May 8 in Europe for $49.99/£49.99.
Including the main game and all currently available DLC packs, here’s what you’ll find within the Game of the Year Edition:
- Story Packs – Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins – The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes – Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions – Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes – Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features – Photo Mode
If you’re wondering, there was no mention of the Game of the Year Edition coming to PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.