The final DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Reckoning is releasing on August 4 for Xbox owners, meaning that a PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC release is likely happening on Thursday, September 3.
Adding four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the conclusion to Exo Zombies, here’s what you need to know about Reckoning (Exo Zombies spoilers ahead!):
- Overload: Enjoy the grand view of downtown New Baghdad from this exotic compound, complete with fountains, gardens and decorative plasma lamps. The map’s multiple levels and long perimeter site-lines highlight medium to long-range combat, and firing a shot at the lamps will send enemies flying in a burst of energy.
- Quarantine: Following a deadly viral outbreak, the island has been converted into a biological testing center. This medium sized map’s tight corners dial up the speed and open areas combine to allow for any style of gameplay. Activate the map-based scorestreak to unleash a devastating ship-fired missile strike.
- Fracture: Discover what secrets are locked in the ice in this arctic excavation site. Take refuge behind wind turbines and heavy equipment through large combat areas cradled on the shelf of a glacier. Stay alert as the timed event cracks the ice sheet, sending one lane sinking to the depths.
- Swarm: Reconstruction is underway in Seoul, South Korea, congesting narrow corridors of this small to medium sized map with vehicles and equipment. Take position in war-scarred storefronts that provide plenty of cover over the streets or flank the enemy through close quarter interiors in the center of the map.
Exo Zombies: Descent
- In the last episode, the team – Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street) and new member Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice), are about to escape from the Atlas aircraft carrier on which they’ve been stranded. But before they do, they discover their friend and original squad member, John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), has been turned, and is now among the undead. Descent introduces a remote ocean Atlas survival facility, new “fused” exo zombie enemies, and the Trident Reflected Energy Weapon.
As with the previous packs, Reckoning will be free to Season Pass owners or $14.99 on its own.