Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC:
- (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash.
- Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank.
- The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky.
- Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser.
- (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu.
- Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly.
- Implemented fixes with known TDM issues.
Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Battlefield Hardline update 2.0 will go live after some server maintenance and downtime today, which is expected to last for one hour on each platform.
Here’s when you can expect Hardline to be offline:
- PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 08.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PDT
- PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PDT
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 10.00 UTC / 3.00 AM PDT
As Visceral said, “We are committed to making your time on the streets the best experience possible by providing you with game updates and fixes.”
What do you hope to see in update 2.0?