In an update to the game’s official website today, Konami and Kojima Productions revealed the final resolution and frame-rate for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
Here’s all the details:
- PlayStation 4 – 1080p/60fps
- PlayStation 3 – 720p (scaling internally)/30fps
- Xbox One – 900p (the final output is 1080p)/60fps
- Xbox 360 – 720p (scaling internally)/30fps
- PC (Depends on settings) – Max 3840×2160/Max 60fps
As Konami adds, “Graphic depiction is different for each platform, but the content and balance of these games are the same all.”
The specs for The Phantom Pain on console are the same as Ground Zeroes, except the Xbox One version, which went from 720p to 900p.
Here’s a gallery comparing screenshots of The Phantom Pain on various platforms:
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain 1080p 60fps PS4, 900p Xbox One
[Source: Metal Gear Solid]