Along with the release date, the Uncharted 4 special editions were detailed:
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition (Retail) – $79.99 (USD), $99.99 (CAD)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition (Retail) – $119.99 (USD)
- Everything in the Special Edition, plus:
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition (Digital) – $79.99 (USD), $99.99 (CAD)
- A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
The PlayStation Store pre-order will go live later this week and you’ll be able to buy the Uncharted 4 Triple Pack Season Pass separately as an add-on. Additionally, if you’ve already pre-ordered Uncharted 4 through the PS Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition for $20 more.
Sony has also added a Pre-Order Bonus Pack for anyone pre-ordering Uncharted 4 through retail or digital. It includes the Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune outfit multiplayer customization, the Golden Weapon customization, and a pack of Naughty Dog Points.
And here’s some exclusive pre-order bonuses you can get from various retailers:
- Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
- Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
Will you be getting Uncharted 4 in March? What do you think about the Season Pass and in-game currency announcements? Which retailer are you going to pre-order at?
Uncharted 4 Release Date Confirmed, Collector's Editions & Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed