Ubisoft has announced that it’s extending the closed beta for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege through Thursday, October 1. Over on the company’s official forum, community developer Chase Straight noted that the team has been receiving “good feedback” on the beta, and although match-making and server stability have been improved, there are still a few issues that need to be ironed out. In light of this, Ubisoft decided to extend the beta for another three days.
Straight also provided an update on beta access, stating that Ubisoft is utilizing alternative invite distribution tools to speed up the access distribution process. He wrote:
– All invites for pre-order customers have been distributed.
– For digital pre-orders, the beta is available to download from Xbox Live, PlayStation Store, or Uplay/Steam. You will not receive an email.
– A large number of guaranteed access code invites have been distributed, and we are currently in the process of distributing the rest
– Once those are completed, we will begin sending invites to players on the waiting list.
– Pre-orders made during the Closed Beta will have their invite sent within 24 hours.
Those who still haven’t received a code but believe they should have are advised to contact http://support.ubisoft.com/