Transformers: Devastation can be tricky at times, especially during the game’s hardest difficulty setting, but luckily Activision Lead Producer Robert Conkey has a few tips and tricks to help you out.
A list of six tips were posted on the official PlayStation Blog, and a paraphrased version can be seen below:
- Continue holding R1 after a vehicle slam to deal more damage.
- Headshots can allow for vehicle attacks.
- A parry move can be purchased in the lab.
- Holding Square at max speed will produce an uppercut attack.
- Hold Circle while driving for tighter turns.
- Learn how to properly do combos and get the timing down perfectly.
Let us know what you think of these tricks, and be sure to check out our recently published review of Transformers: Devastation here.
[Source: PlayStation Blog]