Ahead of release tomorrow, the Rainbow Six Siege Trophy list has been revealed by Exophase.
Featuring 49 Trophies in all, the two Gold Trophies will require you to play as every single operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer or Terrorist Hunt, while also reaching Clearance Level 50. Most of the other Trophies look like they’ll be unlocked through regular gameplay so long as you try out all game modes and maps, including single-player.
You can check out the full Trophy List in the gallery below, with some of the more interesting ones right here:
- Jack of All Trades (Gold) – Play as every single operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer or Terrorist Hunt.
- To the Top (Gold) – Reach Clearance Level 50.
- Full Roster (Silver) – Unlock all Operators.
- Spender (Silver) – Unlock 50 weapon attachments.
- Terro Hurt (Silver) – Complete 20 Terrorist Hunt missions.
- Brain Surgeon (Silver) – Get 150 Headshots in Terrorist Hunt missions.
- Hit and Run (Silver) – Complete a Terrorist Hunt mission in under 2 minutes.
- Master (Silver) – Complete a Terrorist Hunt mission on REALISTIC difficulty.
- Completionist (Silver) – Collect all STARS in Situations.
- Senseless (Bronze) – Kill 10 enemies blinded from Stun Grenade in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.
- Objective Driven (Bronze) – Win a round 50 times in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.
- Brothers in Arms (Bronze) – Revive injured teammates 10 times in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer or Terrorist Hunt.
Will you be going for the Platinum in Rainbow Six Siege?