Basing their results on views, shares, comments, likes, and more, YouTube revealed the Top Trending Gaming Videos of 2015, which can include trailers, gameplay, real world, and reaction videos from publishers and creators.
Here’s the top 10, complete with their current view count:
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial) – 83.5 million
- Real GTA – 22.9 million
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer – 22.1 million
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Teaser Trailer – 21.4 million
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1 – 19.9 million
- Discover Pokémon in the Real World with Pokémon GO! – 19.7 million
- Fallout 4 – Official Trailer – 18.2 million
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming) – 16 million
- Halo VS Call of Duty – 13.3 million
- Final Fantasy VII – E3 2015 Trailer | PS4 – 13 million
The new Final Fantasy VII Remake gameplay trailer unveiled at PlayStation Experience 2015, meanwhile, is sitting at 2.4 million views.
As for YouTube’s most popular video games of 2015, their list is based on views and watch time for titles released this year:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- FIFA 16
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Fallout 4
- Mortal Kombat X
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Until Dawn
YouTube also did some research (4,803 people aged 18 – 54 were surveyed) and found that 30% of gamers on YouTube are women, a third of gamers on YouTube are 35+, and 47% of YouTube Gamers are parents.