Assassin’s Creed Syndicate ‘Jack the Ripper’ DLC Launches December 15, Watch the Trailer
Free to Season Pass owners, or $14.99 on its own, the Jack the Ripper DLC for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will launch on December 15 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Playing as Evie Frye as she returns to London after being absent for 20 years, Jack the Ripper sees her investigating a series of crimes that draw her into the dark underworld of Victorian London’s Whitechapel district.
Lead Mission Designer Benjamin Dumaz revealed that they’ve been working on Jack the Ripper for over a year and it will introduce a new gameplay system. “With the fear system, you will scare away your opponents or use friendly fire at your advantage,” he says.
As for the rest of the $29.99 Season Pass, it includes access to the following content when available:
- The Last Maharaja mission pack – Join Duleep Singh in 10 new missions as he fights to reclaim his heritage and take his rightful place as the Maharaja.
- A Long Night mission – As Jacob, track down a fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in this wild (and dangerous) ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack – Get over an hour of extra content with brand-new missions, plus new weapons, gear and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons – Gain access to the Steampunk Pack and the Victorian Legends Pack to spice up your wardrobe and gear.
- Exclusive XP boost – Season Pass holders will receive a permanent XP boost.
Will you be playing through Jack the Ripper next week?