Making it five weeks at #1 in 2015, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 captured the final top spot of the year. However, FIFA 16 holds the record for 2015, finishing in first for six weeks.
We should receive a full list of the best-selling 2015 games in the UK later this month, but for now, GfK Chart-Track confirmed that FIFA 16 was the biggest grossing game of the year.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 2, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (down 39%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (down 39%)
- Fallout 4 (down 34%)
- FIFA 16 (down 54%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 32%)
- Rainbow Six Siege (down 9%)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (down 44%)
- Just Cause 3 (down 48%)
- WWE 2K16 (down 42%)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (down 35%)
- Halo 5: Guardians (down 36%)
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Need for Speed
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Destiny: The Taken King
Expect things on the chart to stay quiet for a few more weeks, as we don’t see any notable retail releases until January 22 with Life Is Strange and Resident Evil Origins Collection.