Short for Artificial Intelligence Police Department, AIPD is a twin-stick arcade shooter where you hunt down AIs using a range of specialized weapons and equipment, including howitzers, phasers, boost-modifications, and reactive armor. With so many different weapon options, as well as the ability to influence the evolution of your opponents, “AIPD provides an individually customizable gaming experience.”
The description adds:
It’s all about unlocking new weapons and pieces of equipment, one after the other, and hunting down the high score – either on your own or in local co-op mode with up to four players at a time. Unlike the good old arcade classics, AIPD’s timeless look is generated by the Unreal Engine 4 and impresses with its high speed graphics. It’s an iconic 80’s style with a high-gloss finish.
Features of AIPD at a glance:
- Thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations
- Flexible playing style with adjustable weapons and equipment
- Local co-op mode with up to four players
- Online leaderboards for even more competition
- Timeless neon style with the power of the Unreal Engine 4
According to the Xbox Games Store, AIPD will be a 265MB download.