A space sim platformer from Cosmic Picnic, who is made up of former DICE and Ghost Games employees, ADIOS combines physics-based space-flight and platforming action as you explore a universe filled with discoveries, alien races, and fashionable hats.
Here’s the description and features:
An untimely navigation computer reboot leaves you in search of your home world with limited fuel reserves. So get creative and let gravity be your guide to saving fuel. Also, don’t be afraid to let your legs get some of that much needed workout as you search for clues to get you closer to home.
- Gameplay built around exploration and physics
- Seamless transitions between planetary action and space-flight. Exit the ship at any time and any place.
- Comprehensive simulation of procedurally generated solar-systems
- Discover new ships, astronauts, gadgets, powerups and strange artifacts
- No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur)
Niclas Forsell, Cosmic Picnic Creative Lead, said, “We wanted to find the sweet spot between a NASA space mission and a 2D platformer. We found it, and it’s ADIOS!”