Priced at $159.99, Deep Silver announced the Homefront: The Revolution Goliath Edition this week, which is a limited collector edition going up for pre-order soon.
Along with a copy of the game, the Goliath Edition includes a radio-controlled drone, art book, the Expansion Pass, and more:
- A radio-controlled scale replica ‘Goliath’ Drone, with working lights and six-wheel suspension. The Apex-manufactured Goliath is one of the most fearsome weapons in the KPA’s Counter-Insurgency arsenal.
- Exclusive collector’s ‘Steel Book’.
- A 32 page art book featuring Resistance-themed concept art and cutting-edge Apex technology.
- The ‘Revolutionary Spirit’ pack, including The Red Skull motorbike skin, a Golden skin for your pistol, and instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Co-Op character in Resistance Mode.
- The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass, entitling access to major single player expansions – further information to be revealed at a later date.
Discussing the Expansion Pass and post-launch single-player DLC, Game Director Hasit Zala said, “We’re planning for a dedicated team to work on additional single player content for at least a year after release. We have some exciting ideas that we hope to develop further post launch, but the overall goal is to add some surprising new experiences to the world of Homefront that complement our 30 hour single player campaign. All additional single player content will be covered by the Expansion Pass.”
As for the co-operative Resistance Mode, Dambuster Studios will support it for 12 months. All additional content in this mode – new Missions, challenges, features, items, and equipment – will be available for free.
If you’re looking to pre-order Homefront, all pre-orders from retailers come with the Revolutionary Spirit pack (detailed above). Furthermore, all digital pre-orders come with the Liberty Pack (featuring two pieces of rare combat gear unlocked and ready to personalize your Co-Op character with the Liberty Body Armour and KPA Shock Trooper Helmet); GameStop pre-orders come with Combat Stimulant Pack and Guerrilla Care Package (gives your Freedom Fighter a boost in battle and five Resistance Crates’ full of random weapon blueprints, attachments, equipment and more); Amazon pre-orders come with the Wing Skull Pack (including the Wing Skull motorbike skin and the Silver Pistol skin in the campaign); and Best Buy pre-orders include the limited edition steelbook.
Homefront: The Revolution releases on May 17 in North America and May 20 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.