Breaking even more records, The Division is now the biggest ever Q1 launch in the UK, beating the old record set by Gran Turismo 4 in week 10 of 2005. It’s also the best ever launch of a Tom Clancy title, and the third largest all-time for Ubisoft, behind Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed III.
As for another new release last week, Hitman debuted in 29th thanks to the Collector’s Edition, which includes a digital copy of the game. A full retail disc with all of this season’s Hitman content will be available in January 2017.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending March 12, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- The Division
- Far Cry Primal (down 58%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (up 11%)
- FIFA 16 (down 12%)
- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (down 39%)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (down 21%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 21%)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (up 18%)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (down 84%)
- Rainbow Six Siege (down 30%)
- Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls Collection
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- WWE 2K16
Do you think EA Sports UFC 2 will beat The Division this week?