From Madsoft Games, Me And My Dinosaur is a 2D puzzle-platforming adventure game coming soon to PlayStation 4 and PC/Mac.
In development “for quite some years now,” Me And My Dinosaur follows Hunter and his pet dinosaur Rex as they explore a fantastical and sometimes dangerous world. Featuring 30 levels, drop-in/drop-out local co-op, puzzles, and more, here’s what you’ll find in the game:
- Follow the thrilling adventures of Hunter and Rex in a family-friendly, heart-warming single-player story campaign!
- Jump, swim, and climb your way through over 30 unique levels ranging from mystical forests and sun-bleached deserts to bustling city streets and secret laboratories!
- Use Dino Treats to solve puzzles and guide Rex through treacherous landscapes!
- Invite your friends and family to play with seamless, drop-in drop-out local co-op play!
- Collect, feed, and train 28 adorable Baby Dinos in the Dino Daycare!
- Play three addictive and challenging minigames to level up your Baby Dino brood!
- Enjoy a phenomenal score consisting of over 40 unique music tracks chock full of playfulness and charm!
- Experience the magic with fully-voiced narration provided by the very talented Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)!
You can view the official website over here.