With the Doom open beta running from April 15 at 12am ET through April 17 at 11:59pm ET on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Bethesda released a new trailer today, offering a quick look at some of the action you can expect.
As Bethesda adds, pre-loading for the open beta opens tomorrow, April 12, on all platforms. For PS4, you’ll need to go to the PlayStation Store, search for Doom, and download the ‘DOOM Open Beta’ file.
Here’s the maps, modes, weapons, and everything else you’ll find in the open beta:
- Maps – Heatwave and Infernal
- Game Modes – 6v6 Team Deathmatch and Warpath
- Demon – Revenant
- Weapons – Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, Vortex Rifle, Static Rifle, Heavy Assault Rifle, and Lightning Gun
- Power Weapons – Gauss Cannon
- Equipment – Frag Grenade, Personal Teleporter, Siphon Grenade
In the open beta FAQ, Bethesda reveals that the beta is expected to be available worldwide, you can share your experiences with the open beta, and these are the languages that should be supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Latin American Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
The full Doom game will then be available worldwide on Friday, May 13.
[Source: Doom Beta]