At 7pm PT/10pm ET today, From Software and Bandai Namco will release Dark Souls 3 update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, with Xbox One players getting the update between 5pm and 8pm PT.
Not requiring any maintenance downtime for the servers, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update, which already deployed on PC:
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Bandai Namco adds that they’re aware of the Regulations issue on Xbox One.
If you notice any other changes with today’s update, please let everyone know in the comments below.
Bandai Namco also recently announced that the first expansion for Dark Souls 3 will be released this fall, with the second one to follow at a later date.
[Source: Dark Souls Tumblr]
Dark Souls 3 Update 1.04 Today on PS4 & Xbox One Fixes Item Issue, Adjusts Greatsword