To further address issues and exploits with the Falcon Lost incursion, Ubisoft is taking The Division servers offline today for maintenance beginning at 12am PT/3am ET/9am CEST.
Here’s everything that’s changing during the maintenance:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
To make up for the missing dailies over the last few days, Ubisoft will be handing out 150 Phoenix Credits to every player who logs in this weekend. Additionally, those who experienced the Backpack issue or missing character issue will receive 500 Phoenix Credits and some items over the next few days.
The next incursion will arrive next month as part of the May content update.