With early copies of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End out in the wild, details from the back of the box have been revealed, which include a 50GB install size:
- 1 player
- Network Players: 2-10 (PlayStation Plus subscription required)
- HDD: 50GB minimum
- DualShock 4 vibration function
- HD: 900p, 1080p
- Remote Play supported
The PlayStation Store download size has yet to be revealed.
Additionally, the day one Uncharted 4 update (1.01) is available to download, taking up 4.98GB. As the patch notes reveal, it adds multiplayer support, bonus features, and Encounter Select:
- Multiplayer Support
- Singleplayer ‘Encounter Select’ menu
- Bonus feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus feature: Render Modes
- Bonus feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
If you pick up the Day One Edition of Uncharted 4, it includes the Heist Drake multiplayer skin, Snow Weapon multiplayer skin, and a reversible cover.
Uncharted 4 releases on May 10.