Focus Home Interactive has released the trailer above, offering us a first look at its upcoming first-person shooter, Space Hulk: Deathwing. In a press release, the publisher also listed the following key features:
- Take on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared company : The Deathwing.
- Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
- RPG Mechanics: unlock new abilities through 5 skill trees.
- Customize your armor and access devastating weapons.
- An epic 4-player Co-op mode: Play as a Terminator (and respawn as a Genestealer to hunt your friends).
Set in Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe, Space Hulk: Deathwing was announced for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC back in 2014. The game was supposed to release in 2015 but we now have an updated release window of “later in 2016.”