With Ratchet & Clank update 1.04 today, Insomniac Games addressed a number of bugs within the game, while also fixing an issue with the Tech Head Trophy:
- Use “No HUD” cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now properly play
- Tech Head – Trophy should unlock properly
- Fixed issue where Kerwan train sequence wouldn’t start.
- Fixed issue on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not progress back to ship.
- Fixed issue where crates would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed issue on Nebula G34 where player could not progress after boss fight.
- Fixed issue where boost rings would sometimes disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if entitlement is lost.
- Omega weapons now show proper v6 model at vendor.
- Additional fixes for missing Hologuise.
- Fixed issues where player would get stuck on Quartu (door not opening and jetpack station).
- Fixed issues where players could get stuck when dying at the same time as boss on Quartu.
- Fixed issue where swingshots would not appear on Veldin (at night).
- Other various bug fixes and improvements
Insomniac is also investigating an issue where players lose their weapons when starting a new Challenge Mode. They think this is due to starting Challenge Mode from Clank gameplay, so they suggest “you either click Challenge Mode right after the final boss OR make sure your are Ratchet when starting a new Challenge Mode.”
Ratchet & Clank is the fastest-selling game in franchise history, debuted at #1 on the UK chart, was the 2nd best-selling game of April 2016 at US retail, and was the #1 best-selling digital game of April 2016 in Europe.
Are you noticing any other issues in Ratchet & Clank?
[Source: Insomniac Games]
Ratchet & Clank Update 1.04 Addresses Bugs, Fixes Tech Head Trophy Issue