Knocking Uncharted 4 from the top spot, Overwatch debuted in first place and is Blizzard’s fastest-selling console title in the UK, moving 47% of copies on PlayStation 4, 36% on Xbox One, and 18% on PC.
The other two new releases last week, Total War: Warhammer and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan, placed in 9th and 18th, respectively.
As for the rest of the chart, GfK Chart-Track says, “Only ¼ of the Top 40 lose sales this week as Half Term bundling and promotions give older titles a boost.”
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending May 28, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (down 37%)
- Doom (down 41%)
- Homefront: The Revolution (down 41%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (up 26%)
- Ratchet & Clank (up 114%)
- FIFA 16 (up 91%)
- The Division (up 42%)
- Total War: Warhammer
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 49%)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Fallout 4
- Forza Motorsport 6
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Star Wars Battlefront
- UEFA EURO 2016 Pro Evolution Soccer
- TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan
- EA Sports UFC 2
Do you think Overwatch will repeat at #1?