As the Square Enix Online Store reveals, Final Fantasy XII on PS4 will see a retail release and cost $49.99 USD.
Added features and improvements include fully remastered graphics, 7.1 surround sound, the option to switch between the original and remastered soundtrack, auto-save and shortened loading times, the 12-job character progression system from 2007’s Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System, and more.
Here’s the full description and list of features for Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age:
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE improves upon the 2006 classic FINAL FANTASY XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. With newly implemented trophies and share functions, as well as stark visual and sound improvements in true HD for the first time, players both returning and new to the game will experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved way.
- The Zodiac Job System – Improved character leveling system that now caters to the player’s preference
- Trial Mode – Take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles
- Speed Mode
- Latest-generation HD graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition.
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
- Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
- Modern advancements including PlayStation 4 trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including Hunts, Battles, and mini-games
Will you be picking up Final Fantasy XII on PS4 next year?