Fallout 4 update 1.5.4, which is already live on PC, is set to hit PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next week. The update features enhancements and bug fixes for mods, and comes with “important fixes related to weapon and armor racks for Contraptions.” PS4 players who are partaking in the closed beta for mods will need to download this update first.
Here’s what it brings:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
You can sign up to partake in the closed beta on Bethesda’s website.