Listed as version 1.06, today’s The Division update on PS4 is reportedly a 10.1GB download.
You can also now grab the Ubisoft 30th anniversary outfits in your Ubisoft Club rewards.
Before The Division update 1.3 hits PlayStation 4 today, July 5, Ubisoft will be taking the game’s servers offline for three hours of maintenance on all platforms.
Beginning at 12am PT/3am ET/9am CEST, here’s what’s happening during the server maintenance:
- Deployment of Content Update 1.3 for all PlayStation 4 players. This does not enable the content of Expansion I: Underground which is scheduled for release on August 2nd.
- Fixed a bug where High Value Target NPCs were capped at level 30 maximum. This will also fix the issue where they were not dropping any Target Intel.
- Fixed a bug where players that died after defeating the final encounter would be able to repeat it and gain loots again.
- Fixed instances of server instability that could lead to players being disconnected from the game.
You can see the full list of patch notes for Update 1.3 over here. Here’s some of the highlights:
New Incursion: Dragon’s Nest
- Travel to Hell’s Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan.
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access the incursion.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
New Gear Sets and Weapons
Added four new Gear Sets:
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.
New High-End Weapons and Weapon Types
Added nine new weapon types:
- Military G36 Assault Rifle
- G36C Assault Rifle
- G36 Enhanced Assault Rifle
- Surplus SVD Marksman Rifle
- Paratrooper SVD Marksman Rifle
- PP-19 Submachine Gun
- Enhanced PP-19 Submachine Gun
- X-45 Pistol
- First Wave X-45 Pistol
Added a new High-End named weapon:
- The Showstopper: A unique full-auto shotgun that’s perfect for close-quarter combat.
Heroic Mode and Challenge Mode Missions
Added Challenge mode difficulty for two new main missions:
- Hudson Refugee Camp
- Queens Tunnel Camp
Added a new Heroic mode difficulty:
- Fight even stronger enemies to unlock top tier rewards.
- Available for the Main Missions: Refugee Camp, Queen’s Tunnel Camp, Russian Consulate, Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint, Lexington Event Center, and WarrenGate Power Plant.
- Available for the Incursions: Falcon Lost, Clear Sky, and Dragon’s Nest. Please note that Dragon’s Nest Heroic Mode will be made available the week after release for Underground owners.
- Daily Missions do not support the Heroic difficulty.
Base of Operations Extension
- The Terminal is a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations.
- The Terminal can be found in the back of the base, next to the Reward Claim Vendor.
- Visit High-Value Target contractors and all new Vendors.
- The Special Equipment Vendor has been split into two vendors within the Terminal, Items Vendor and Blueprint Vendor.
- Players can also Fast Travel directly to The Terminal.
- You can now recalibrate one of your Weapon Talents at the recalibration bench.
- Recalibrating a weapon talent requires Weapon Kits and Phoenix Credits. Weapon Kits can be acquired through drops in the game or crafted.
Expect the version number of Update 1.3 to be different on your PS4.
The Division Update 1.3 Out on PS4 Today After Server Downtime