Last month, Inside developer Playdead said they wanted their critically-acclaimed title to get “into the hands of as many gamers as possible.” According to a Trophy listing and new report, it appears a PlayStation 4 version is coming this month.
After Exophase posted the full Trophy list for Inside on PS4, VG247 reported that a trusted source told them it’s releasing on PS4 “at the end of August.” A price for the PS4 version wasn’t mentioned, but it will likely be around the $19.99 USD charged for the Xbox One and PC versions.
As for those Trophies, there’s 14 in total – comprised of 13 Bronze and one Gold – and the descriptions are kept vague to avoid blatant spoilers:
- The Last One – It comes together
- Murky Waters – Something’s not right down here
- Field Research – Unearthing secrets
- Wee wee wee – They never made it to market
- Left Behind – Safe falling and hard landings
- Obscure Foundations – Lies beneath the city
- Friends in low Places – Dislodging derelict in the depths
- A Tableau – Skipping stones at the beach
- Pack Mentality – Pull together
- Respite – Dive back in
- Unfathomable – Take a deep breath
- Clockwork – Shadows at noon
- Room for Reflection – Hanging up
- Office Space – Do an elevator pitch
Will you be getting Inside if it releases on PS4 this month?