From today, August 5 at 11am PT/2pm ET/8pm CEST until Monday, August 8 at 11am PT/2pm ET/8pm CEST, Naughty Dog is hosting a Relic Bonus Weekend in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Multiplayer.
During the bonus weekend, you’ll receive an additional 50% Relic bonus for every Multiplayer Challenge completed:
Alongside winning matches or completing Trials, Challenges are a great way to earn Relics in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. Whether it’s racking up downs with a certain weapon, mastering a specific Mystical, or hitting another multiplayer milestone, Challenges offer big Relic rewards, which can then be used to unlock new vanity items, boosters, hero weapons, and more via Chests from the in-game store. Regardless of which Chest you choose, you’ll always get something new – Chests never drop duplicates.
Earlier this week, Live Update 1.11.029 was released for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer to fix some issues and balance the gameplay. Here’s what changed:
- Level bug/exploit fixes
- Fixed issue where treasures would not spawn for late-joiners in Team Deathmatch
- Removed fuse timer upgrade on grenade upgrade level 2
- Hold 2 C4 at level 2 and 3 upgrades
- Reduce upgrade in game price by $50 for each upgrade level
- Level 1 gear resupply reduced from 63 to 60 seconds
- Level 2 gear resupply reduced from 53 to 50
- Level 3 reduces prime time by 60% (additional 10% from level 2)
- Level 2 purchase 1000 -> 1100
- Level 3 1400 -> 1500
- Level 4 1800 -> 1900
- Level 5 2200 -> 2600
- Receive 1 Cintamani Stone per purchase
- Prices are as such: 350/450/600/750
Staff of Ayar Manco
- Level 4 purchase 900 ->1000
- Level 5 purchase 1100 -> 1200
- Receive 1 Indra per purchase
- Prices are as such: 400/600/800
- Straight KO on a headshot
Indra’s Eternity – Slow Down Increase Mod
- Price increased from $75 – $125
- Effectiveness has been reduced 10%
- Reduced effectiveness of the blindfire mod on the MP34a, XCR, and P90
- Reduced effectiveness of the recoil mod on the HS39 and Mettler M-30
The next Multiplayer DLC drop for Uncharted 4 is expected this fall and will add co-op, more maps, more weapons, more boosters, new Mysticals, new skins, and new vanity items.
Will you be playing Uncharted 4 this weekend?