When Destiny’s Rise of Iron expansion launches on September 20 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, it will include these nine new Trophies and Achievements:
- Mountain Climber: Complete the “King of the Mountain” mission.
- The Young Wolf: Complete the “Rise of Iron” quest.
- Student of History: Activate all Iron Lord Artifacts.
- Sing the Iron Song: Classified.
- Supremacy: Complete the “Glory and the Taking of It” quest.
- Eye for an Eye: Complete the “Kovik’s Sin” quest.
- Forging Ahead: Complete an encounter in the Archon’s Forge.
- Spliced: Complete the “Wrath of the Machine” Raid.
- Splicer God: Complete the “Wrath of the Machine” Raid on heroic difficulty.
Bungie didn’t say how much each Trophy/Achievement was worth.
Yesterday, Bungie released Destiny update 2.4.0, which is around 14GB. Including many changes to Destiny itself, the update also pre-loaded most of Rise of Iron so, when the expansion launches at 2am PT/5am ET on September 20, “you’ll have most of what you need waiting on your console.”
Addressing some known issues following the update, Bungie said the adjustments to Public Event Rewards won’t go in effect until September 20. Additionally, “Iron Banner Bounties from before 2.4.0 have been removed to make way for the new structure of the event in Destiny: Rise of Iron.”
Bungie also wrote on Twitter, “Trespasser dropping early? Yup. Trespasser is dropping early. Have fun, Guardians!”