Previously scheduled for September 23, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided update 1.04 is now live on PlayStation 4, with the Xbox One version of the patch expected later this week. In addition to addressing the crash in Prague 3 when taking the subway, today’s update also adds DLC support, increases the number of save files, and more:
The patch addresses general issues, including the following three critical issues reported by users:
- Crash in Prague 3 when taking the subway, if specific actions were performed prior
- Consistent crash for some users when descending into TF29 to return the DSD to Smiley
- Freeze when trying to access Breach game mode with PSN accounts that have 300 friends or more (PS4)
This patch also contains:
- Localization fixes
- Increases the number of available save files to 40 (PS4)
- Keypad related fixes
- Support for the new story DLC “System Rift” releasing on September 23rd
Included in the Season Pass, System Rift sees you re-uniting with Frank Pritchard, Adam’s friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, as you help him gain information on the mysterious Santeau Group.
On November 10, Mankind Divided will receive a patch for the PS4 Pro that increases resolution, reduces aliasing, improves reflective surface, and adds more detailed lighting effects.