Farming Simulator 17 update 1.03 is now available on PlayStation 4, adding multiple PS4 Pro display options and fixing numerous bugs.
When launching Farming Simulator 17 on PS4 Pro, you can now choose between the 1080p/60fps HD setting with an improved draw distance, the 1440p/60fps Quad HD setting, or the Ultra HD 4K setting. “The game also gains greater clarity, thanks to higher quality shadows displayed at an increased draw distance,” Giants Software adds.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Added PlayStation 4 Pro Option: Screen Resolution. Full HD (2K/1080p), Quad HD (3K/1440p) and Ultra HD (4K/2160p) are available.
- Added PlayStation 4 Pro Option: Render Quality. “Enhanced” is only available in Full HD (2K/1080p) and enable a greater Draw Distance.
- Added global game settings (can be adjusted in-game)
- Added camera sensitivity option
- Fixed bunker silos (shovels and other tools not removing material inside walls)
- Fixed trees falling through ground
- Fixed multiple selling of same vehicle (Direct Selling)
- Fixed loca issues
- Fixed GUI issues (overlaps, money unit update, etc)
- Fixed loading of removed vehicle configurations
- Fixed vehicle issues (graphic issues, triggers, particles)
- Fixed station crane
- Fixed map issues (terrain, collisions, etc)
- Fixed animal breeding stats saving (Achievements now also reached when reloading a save game)
- Fixed various issues with helpers
- Various bug fixes and improvements
The update is also live on PC, and will be coming to Xbox One next week.
If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll be able to download the Massey-Ferguson Black Duals vehicle for free once it goes live.
On Twitter, Giants Software said, “The first #FarmingSimulator17 mod map Chellington by oxygendavid is now available for PC & consoles!”
Farming Simulator 17 Update 1.03 Adds PS4 Pro Support