Announced today by Capcom, The Disney Afternoon Collection releases on April 18 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, priced at $19.99/£15.99/€19.99.
Inside the collection, you’ll find new and improved 1080p HD versions of Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers, Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, DuckTales 2, and TaleSpin. Along with a number of filtering options that replicate a classic retro look and feel, The Disney Afternoon Collection also includes a Boss Rush mode and Time Attack mode (with online leaderboards) for each game, a new Rewind feature that lets you rewind time, and an in-game Disney Museum where you can view concept art, advertisements, music, and character art.
Here’s the descriptions for each game:
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers – This classic lets players team up with a friend in co-op play as they assume the roles of the mischievous Chip and Dale as they take on memorable villain Fat Cat and attempt to solve the mystery of a missing kitten.
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 – Fat Cat has escaped and his plans are even more dastardly this time. The titular heroes and supporting cast Monterey Jack, Gadget, and Zipper must stop Fat Cat from his evil dream of world domination!
- Darkwing Duck – Play as the original caped crusader and fight a city full of criminals from the infamous F.O.W.L. organization in this action-packed platforming epic.
- DuckTales – In this iconic platforming adventure, players help Scrooge McDuck fill his feathery pockets with vast riches from across the world.
- DuckTales 2 – The sequel to the original game comes jam-packed with more action and an even bigger caper set in new locations like the Bermuda Triangle and Niagara Falls!
- TaleSpin – Take to the skies as Baloo the bear navigates his plane through exotic and dangerous locations in this side-scrolling shoot-em-up.
The Disney Afternoon Collection will be available as a digital-only title.
[Source: Capcom Unity]