Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Today on PS4 & Xbox One Is 3GB
Going live this morning, the newest Ghost Recon Wildlands update (aka Title Update 2) for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is around 3GB in size and includes game-wide connectivity and stability improvements, as well the option to turn off radios in the game by default and the option to choose the type of vehicle you want to spawn when using the Drop Vehicle rebel skill.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new Wildlands update:
We received reports of some players having issues with certain missions in the game. After investigating the causes, we have implemented fixes so they can now have a smooth experience. We also fixed an XP farming exploit related to the “Rebellion Rising” mission, which created interference with the co-op experience.
- Adjusted various missions markers & GPS pathfinding.
- The following missions are now unlocked correctly for players who reported issues: Gold Rush, Sueño’s proposition, Sandoval Dead body, El Cerebro
- Adjusted various mission triggers in order to smoothen the player’s progress and game experience.
- Fixed situations where dialogue and barks would not trigger correctly.
- The following missions are now replayable: El Cerebro, Boss missions, Sandoval confession, Western cocaine cache
- Fixed infinite XP farming exploit on “Rebellion Rising” mission.
- NPCs now exit the vehicle properly in “Stop the Convoy” missions
We implemented various fixes and tweaks related to trophy and weapon packs unlocking. We also fixed an issue related to the Charactersmith model not being positioned correctly. On top of that, players who love to play with the HUD completely hidden will now be able to select the type of intel they want to collect when they interact with files or NPCs.
- Players can now select what intel they want to collect, even with all the HUD options turned off.
- Trophy requirements adjustments: The Champion, Eagle-Eyed, With a Pistol!
- Fixed some weapon packs not unlocking properly: Underbarrels & Rails Pack
- Fixed Character hiding behind menus in certain situations.
- HUD now updates when XP boosters are activated.
- The following achievements should now be awarded to all the players in [these] two missions: A Better Mousetrap, The Cluster Bomber
- Fixed a bug where hits would register with a 0.5-second lag.
- Fixed kick/ban vote notifications.
- Fixed game freezes in 4-player sessions.
Corrected various replication issues, such as:
- Paint jobs & attachments not showing correctly in the lobby
- Rebel Radio explosion not synchronizing
- Sniper scope glare effect not synchronizing
- Players seen running beside VHC/bike they should be sitting in
- Suppressor not synchronizing when removed from a vehicle’s shooting position
- Burning corpses from systemic events
- Explosion not replicating if the distance is too high
- Fixed various disconnection bugs.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not reconnect to a previous session.
- Fixed errors when looking for public sessions.
- Players can now select the vehicle they want to spawn when using the “Drop Vehicle” rebel skill.
- Fixed XP awarded when killing an enemy undetected.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle seats could stay booked after NPC exiting.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take cover too far from certain props.
- Players can no longer teleport to safe houses while being hunted.
- The Medical Helicopter will now spawn correctly in the Tabacal area side-mission.
- Fixed bikes not slowing down in water.
- Fixed flash grenades not stopping detection.
- Fixed an occasional instant game-over when falling off a dirt bike.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could not tag enemies after hot joining.
- Adjusted damage caused by explosives in Arcade difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes pilots didn’t die after AI helicopter crash.
- Fixed a situation where sometimes vehicles disappeared when driving at high speeds.
- Added a feature allowing the player to mute every radio in-game.
- Fixed Car radio not functioning in various situations.
- Amplified the radio voice effects to avoid player confusing El Sueño’s voice on the radio and the one of the Ghosts.
- Introduction video mix enhanced.
- Fixed player models appearing with twisted limbs if they were killed in certain positions.
- Fixed low-resolution textures appearing while aiming/driving.
- Fixed camera clipping through some textures & props.
- Fixed missing textures in certain environments.
- Fixed drone showing blur effect on objects.
- Fixed the textures flickering when using parachute or helicopter.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed an occasional infinite loading screen after validating settings at first launch.
- Fixed various world building glitches.
- Fixed some world parts where the player could get stuck.
This update went live on PC yesterday, and it weighed in at 5GB.
Future content for Ghost Recon Wildlands includes a free PvP mode, two paid expansions, seasonal events, and community challenges.
[Source: Ghost Recon]