“Focused all around your feedback on gameplay,” NBA 2K17 update 12 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to players, you can expect a download size of about 7.6GB on PS4.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Improvements to double team logic for more appropriate rotations and to prevent help defenders from leaving their assignments.
- Enhanced several dribble size-up combos to make them more responsive when chaining moves together.
- Improved logic for off-ball collisions to prevent excessive bumping, resulting in a smoother offensive flow.
- Removed select dribbler collision reactions that would slow down the ball handler when contact was made from behind.
- Offensive AI enhancements for better decision making when countering double teams.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to travel if rapidly chaining together certain rhythm dribble animations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from signing a 10-day contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
NBA 2K18 releases in fall 2017 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, PC, and iOS/Android.
NBA 2K17 Update 12 Is Live on PS4 & Xbox One, Details