The latest patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has gone live and Infinity Ward has published the list of changes coming with the new patch.
The new update makes some general changes to the game including a few adjustments to the VPR gun, fixes several map issues, made adjustments to slide challenges, and more.
Here’s the full list of changes coming to Infinite Warfare with this latest update:
- VPR adjustments:
- Recoil and gun kick provide a little more consistency
- Damage adjustments
- Fixed a bug that would double up on hit markers
- Increased clip/stock size
- Decreased reload times
- Various map fixes
- Slide challenges: added a grace period to make slide medals and challenges easier to get
- Fix for a bug where enabling and disabling Hardcore Mode would not correctly keep Respawn Delay values in sync for the mode
- Fix for the player being damaged by their own Shockwave while using Reactive Armor
- Disabling Gestures while in Phase Shift
- CWL adjustments:
- Removed grace period times for Overdrive and Active Camo. This means you will no longer be refunded the Payload even if killed just after activating the Payload
- Lowered score requirements for all Payload weapons except Claw to make them more viable for use
- Banning silencers for all weapons
As previously mentioned, this latest patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now live for the PlayStation 4.
Latest COD Infinite Warfare Update Patch Notes Released