Final Fantasy XV update 1.09 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and players have revealed that it’s a 4.65GB download on PS4.
With the update, Square Enix has added a new Steady Mode on PlayStation 4 Pro, which “enables the player to enjoy a smooth gameplay experience with a stable frame-rate.” According to the above video from VG Tech, you can expect 1080p visuals and a near locked 30 frames-per-second when in Steady Mode.
Here’s everything Square Enix says was added with update 1.09 today:
- Implementation of additional display options for PlayStation 4 Pro
- Addition of content in collaboration with Terra Battle
- Introduction of rankings to Timed Quests
- First Timed Quest reward – the Afrosword, a Greatsword inspired by Grammy Award winning DJ and Producer Afrojack
- New car decals for players to customize their Regalia
- Three new songs added to the Music Player.
- Enlarged font sizes for the subtitles and various menu screens
- Various bug fixes
According to the Japanese Final Fantasy XV website, the online multiplayer DLC should cost around $15 USD on its own when it eventually launches.