The Prey reboot is finally coming out tomorrow and the full list of Trophies for the game have been published by the folks at Exophase.
The game has a total of 49 Trophies with a good mix of Gold, Silver and Bronze. There are three Gold Trophies, seven Silver Trophies, and 38 Bronze Trophies.
As always, some of the Trophies may contain spoilers so read the list below at your own risk.
Here’s the list of Trophies for Prey:
- TranStar Employee of the Year – You acquired all the trophies.
- I and Thou – You completed the game in the most empathetic manner possible.
- No Needles – You completed the game without ever acquiring any Typhon power or Human ability.
- Split Affinity – You completed the game once acquiring only Typhon Powers and again acquiring only Human abilities.
- Do No Harm – You completed the game without killing any Humans.
- Missing Persons – You located all employees on Talos I.
- Press Sneak – You read all the emails on Talos I.
- Psychometry – You found and listened to all TranScribe recordings.
- Self-Incriminating – You found out what happened to Mikhaila’s father and let her know.
- Brain Trust – You helped Igwe, January, and Mikhaila meet in your office.
- Gift to the World – You found Gustaf Leitner’s Connectome for Dr. Igwe.
- I and It – You killed every Human on or around Talos I.
- Mimic Massacre – You killed (5) mimics in 5 seconds.
- Dead Calm – You killed an enemy while using Combat Focus.
- Mimesis – You mimicked a Mimic.
- Shapeshifter – You mimicked (20) or more unique objects.
- Know Thine Enemy – You acquired a Typhon power.
- Know Thy Self – You acquired a Human ability.
- Engineer – You repaired at least (20) objects on and around Talos I.
- Operator – You hacked at least (20) objects on and around Talos I.
- Deprogramming – You used Mindjack to free a mind-controlled Human.
- Tee One Up – You killed an enemy while they were Lifted.
- Escape Velocity – You blasted yourself as an object for at least 20 meters in normal gravity.
- It’s Alive! – You created a Phantom using Phantom Genesis.
- Thoughts Can Kill – You used Psychoshock on a Human.
- Ball Lightning – You used Electrostatic Burst to drop two or more Operators at once.
- TranStar Gourmand – You consumed one of every type of food and drink on Talos I.
- Cold Dead Hands – You fully upgraded a weapon.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – You used a single Recycler Charge to recycle at least 20 objects.
- Intrinsic Value – You recycled yourself.
- No Show – You died to helicopter blades on your first day on the job.
- Awkward Ride Home – You escaped Talos I aboard Dahl’s shuttle with only Dahl.
- Push the Fat Guy – You killed Alex.
- Abandon Ship – You fled Talos I aboard Alex’s escape pod before completing your mission.
- Dear Future Self – You found and listened to all the messages you left for yourself.
- Best Served Cold – You killed Luka and avenged Abby.
- Suicide by Proxy – You killed January.
- Open Says She – You used Danielle’s voice samples to access Deep Storage.
- This Never Happened – You performed an apto-regressive neurotomy on Dahl.
- Facsimile – You met January for the first time.
- A Friend in Need – You recovered Mikhaila’s booster shots and healed her.
- Prism Master – You read the entire Starbender series and don’t regret it.
- The Gates of Hell – You completed the Shipping and Receiving objective and no human lives were lost.
- Adrift – You rescued Dr. Igwe from a cargo container.
- Black Market – You found all the smuggler’s dead drops.
- You Rang? – You used the Psychotronics satellite to dismiss or summon the Typhon Nightmare.
- Makeup Exam – You returned to the Simulation Lab and completed the tests in Rooms A, B, and C.
- A Different Side of Yu – You scanned your Phantom Shift duplicate with the Psychoscope.
- Coffee Break – You found Dr. Calvino’s secret stash.
As previously mentioned, Prey is scheduled for release tomorrow for the PlayStation 4 and other platforms. Check out our preview here.