Rhythm game Superbeat: Xonic is finally making its way to the PlayStation 4 next month as Acttil and PM Studios have announced the launch dates for the game in North America and Europe, which will be on June 6 and June 9, respectively.
Originally released on the PS Vita, the PS4 version of Superbeat: Xonic will come with 65 music tracks, including 10 songs that were available as DLC on the original PS Vita release. Brand-new music will also be released as DLC. Lastly, the game will also feature 200 different play patterns.
Here’s an overview of the game:
The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJ MAX Fever, a widely acclaimed rhythm title for the PlayStation Portable system which released in the North American market in 2008. Equipped with brand-new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience in 2015 – Superbeat: Xonic for the PlayStation Vita system. Now, Superbeat: Xonic is back with even more killer songs for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- All about rhythm! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in Superbeat: Xonic! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! – Superbeat: Xonic will feature BEATCRAFT- exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks – this music is guaranteed to electrify your Xonic experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with over 50 captivating illustrations!
As previously mentioned, Superbeat: Xonic will be released for the PS4 on June 6 in North America and June 9 in Europe in both physical and digital versions. In the meantime, check out our review of the game’s PS Vita version here.