Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 Adds Support for the Ken Jeong VO Pack
Update: Here’s the patch notes:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Ken Jeong Voice Over Pack
- CWL Personalization Pack – COD Champs
- Updated the Blind Eye perk challenge from “scorestreaks” to “weapon systems” as we have now made this challenge possible by killing micro turrets
- Gestures – all cosmetic gestures can now be performed while sprinting
- Adjusted the Blackout Grenade to bring its power level and overall consistency closer to that of the Jammer Grenade
- Gameplay audio for Defender and Uplink will occur in the Winner’s Circle, interrupting the Announcer’s End Game win/loss VO lines. This has been fixed
- Fix for the Calling Card notification not disappearing after highlighting or equipping the GameBattles calling card
- In splitscreen, captured Hardpoint colors would not show different colors with players on different teams. This has been fixed
- After entering a prestige, the After Action Report for completing a match would display placeholder images and text for calling cards. This has been fixed
- Fix for an error that could occur when a guest player attempts to open the Friend list in the menu during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fix for players being stuck on the “Purchasing Supply Drop” screen if they repurchase another drop while the loot ceremony screen is running in the background
- Fixes for a few mouse and keyboard issues when accessing the Scorestreak Variants on PC
- Fix for some calling cards not being displayed in the preview pane on the right
- Fix for the VO line “Last Alive” not playing for the second team with one player left in SnR and SnD modes
- Fix for users unable to use the “Change-Up” passive for the legendary T.H.O.R. – Nimbus when using button layouts that use the “toggle aim down sight” setting
- Fix for the CODCaster not displaying the proper team color on the objective icons
Original Story: Weighing in at 2GB, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.16 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, players have revealed.
Official patch notes for the update haven’t been posted by Infinity Ward yet, but the PlayStation Store has revealed that there’s a new Ken Jeong VO Pack, which the update added support for. The VO pack is priced at $3.99 USD/£3.29 and carries this description:
Listen up as Ken Jeong, the hilarious comedian, lends you his voice for Multiplayer combat! The actor, comic, and writer brings his sarcastic style to Call of Duty, calling out killstreaks and enemy activity, delivering an extra-heavy dose of dry humor to every MP firefight.
We’ll update this post when patch notes are available.
The second DLC pack for Infinite Warfare, Continuum, launched last week on Xbox One and PC. The third DLC pack will launch first on PS4, but a release date hasn’t been announced yet.
This year’s Call of Duty title, WWII, launches on November 3.