The PlayStation Days of Play website in the United States has updated to reveal that, beginning tomorrow, you’ll be able to save $10 on a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership through the PlayStation Store. This will bring it down $49.99, the price it was before the increase last year.
The image also confirms that Watch Dogs 2, Yakuza 0, and Mass Effect Andromeda will be up to 50% off on the PlayStation Store during Days of Play, with the digital deals running June 9 to 16. This link for the Days of Play sale should go live at around 8am PT/11am ET tomorrow.
Here’s what else Sony has said to expect during Days of Play in the US and Canada:
- Limited Edition 1TB Gold PS4 Slim – $249.99 USD/$329.99 CAD
- DualShock 4 (All Colors) – $39.99 USD/$49.99 CAD
- Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (Jet Black) – $79.99 USD/$79.99 CAD
- Horizon Zero Dawn, Nioh, MLB The Show 17 – $39.99 USD/$49.99 CAD
- Catalog Titles – Sony says to check with your local retailer
- PlayStation Store – “Awesome deals for digital blockbuster games and PlayStation Plus memberships starting June 9”
The Spend $100, Get $15 Back promotion will also begin tomorrow.
The June 2017 PlayStation Plus free games went live on Tuesday and include Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange for PlayStation 4.
What other deals do you hope to see during Days of Play?