Just an incremental patch that brings fixes and improvements, The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.26 and 184.108.40.206 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, respectively. It weighs in at 400MB on PS4 and 720MB on Xbox.
Adding a new 7-day CP enabled campaign, improvements to the Battleground queuing system, and bug fixes, here’s the highlights for today’s Elder Scrolls Online update on PS4:
New Features / Updates / Big Changes
We have a number of changes affecting PvP and Battlegrounds in this patch:
- The Almalexia (7 day No-CP) campaign has closed, and taking its place is Shor, a new 7-day CP enabled campaign: Anyone previously assigned to Almalexia will be given a free home reassignment, and any leaderboard rewards will be granted if the campaign is mid-duration when shut down just as if it had completed naturally.
- Added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds.
- You will now receive more XP for finishing Battlegrounds.
Fixes & Improvements
Alliance War & PvP
- Made several improvements to the Battleground queuing system to address long loading times, getting stuck in the queue, or the inability to join a Battleground.
- Adjusted the inactivity timers in Battlegrounds to a two minute warning and three minutes for kicking. Previously, these times were set to 90 seconds for inactive and two minutes for the kick. This should help address the issue of getting unjustly penalized with the deserter debuff.
- Fixed an issue where three separate buff icons would appear on the Relic holder in a Capture the Flag match. Now, only a single buff icon will appear.
- Updated the help menu descriptions for several medals to indicate that they are repeatable.
- You will no longer be kicked from a Battleground for inactivity as long as you are moving.
- Fixed an issue where the quest to kill enemy Wardens would display as “Kill Enemy Templars.”
- You will now consistently have the effects from a Relic applied to you if you dodge roll through it.
- You will no longer join a Battleground match that has less than two minutes remaining.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Battlegrounds to end early if there were no longer 12 active players.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a Battleground.
Art & Animation
- The staircase leading to Vivec Temple will now remain visible when there are many other players in Vivec City.
Dungeons & Group Content
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Terminal Feedback now properly applies its damage all at once instead of sporadically based on the amount of Terminals still active.
- The beam from Transformer Arcs will no longer hit targets outside the visual width of the beam.
- The proper arrival effects will now display on all player characters when using the checkpoints within the Trial.
- Forging the Future will now correctly grant a reward once per week.
You can read the full list of patch notes by following the link below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.26 Out on PS4, Xbox