Capcom has announced that the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Resident Evil Revelations are releasing on Thursday, August 31 in North America through retail and digital stores, priced at $19.99 USD. In Europe, the release window is still listed as fall 2017.
Set between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Revelations for PS4 and Xbox One includes all available Raid Mode DLC, a “crisp” 1080p resolution, and increased environmental detail and refined creature movements.
Here’s all the DLC you’ll find in the re-release:
Weapon Pack Resistance Set
- G18 “Speed Load” Handgun
- P-90 “Sonic Assist” Machine Gun
- Windham “Steady Hand” Shotgun- Python “Short Range+” Magnum
- High Roller “Speed Load” Machine Gun
- PSG1 “Long Range+” Sniper Rifle
Weapon Pack Enhancement Set
- PC356 “Speed Shot” Handgun
- MP5 “Speed Shot” Machine Gun
- Hydra “Sonic Assist” Shotgun- L. Hawk “Speed Load” Magnum
- High Roller “Sonic Assist+” Machine Gun
- M40A1 “Sonic Assist+” Sniper Rifle
- All weapons are Level 1, but they have a higher rarity than usual and feature an additional slot. In addition, all parts can be removed and attached to other weapons you have collected.
Raid Mode Costumes
- Rachael Ooze
- Lady Hunk
And this is what you can expect from the story:
Chris Redfield goes missing in action during a mission, forcing the BSAA to dispatch Jill Valentine on a search-and-rescue operation. She arrives at her target location to find an extravagant cruise liner floating in the middle of the ocean. Jill makes her way through winding corridors filled with perilous traps and horrifying creatures, and soon finds that she has only just scratched the surface of a horrifying conspiracy.
Will you be getting Resident Evil Revelations on PS4?