Kalypso Media has released a new video for its upcoming real-time strategy title, Sudden Strike 4, showcasing some PlayStation 4 gameplay. The footage also offers a glimpse of the game’s controls.
Debuting for the first time on consoles, the next entry in the legendary Sudden Strike series comes with the following features:
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWII battles
- As one of nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königstiger tank, the Katyusha rocket launcher and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane
- ‘Pause and play’ system allows you to suspend the action while issuing detailed commands and manoeuvres to your units
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode
Sudden Strike 4 releases on August 11 for PC and August 15 for PS4.