Ahead of the PlayStation Plus price increase on August 31, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe is offering 15 months of PS+ for the price of 12 until Tuesday, August 29.
Available through the PlayStation Store, you can buy 15 months of PS+ for £39.99. Your PlayStation Plus membership will then automatically renew at the higher £49.99 price tag unless you cancel your subscription.
Sony listed the benefits of PlayStation Plus in the offer:
- PS4 Online Multiplayer: whether you’re looking for opponents or teammates, PlayStation Plus is the only way to enjoy PS4 games with others online.
- Monthly Games: download 24 hand-picked PS4 games every year at no extra cost. Note: Monthly games are only available throughout the course of your membership.
- Exclusive Discounts: get special offers on PlayStation Store games and add-ons.
- Online Storage: receive 10GB of cloud storage for your PS4 game saves.
- Exclusive Access: try selected demos and official Beta trials before anyone else.
This month’s PS+ titles include Just Cause 3 and Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry.
As a reminder, the price of PS+ will go up £10 annually, £5 quarterly, and £1 monthly beginning on August 31.
When Eurogamer reached out to Sony for a reason behind the price increase, the company said, “We are changing the pricing to reflect various market conditions while enabling us to continue providing exceptional value to our members.”