Sloclap has released a new update for Absolver, which improves matchmaking and overall game stability. It’s already out on PC and is headed to PlayStation 4 soon. Here are the patch notes:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated
- For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability
Over on Twitter, Sloclap reminded PS4 players that Sony has to approve all the updates before they’re rolled out so the developers are unable to provide a specific release date. The studio said that it’s “100% committed” to improving the experience for players around the world, and that there’s another patch in progress that will “include some new goodies.” Sloclap further wrote:
Please note that we will keep tabs on player’s feedback regarding this patch and are continuing work on online stability and server availability for players around the world.
We’ll update our readers when the patch is live on PS4.