There is yet another video for Bandai Namco’s upcoming action RPG Code Vein, but this video takes a different route than videos. Instead of battling or getting destroyed by bosses, this latest IGN First video shows off Code Vein’s interesting, yet dangerous locales. We can slow down a bit and enjoy the scenery here! As much as you can in a constantly dangerous world, at least.
Here is the video from IGN First:
The previous video was a ten-minute boss fight attempt, so this latest video is quite the change of pace.
Make sure to read more about Code Vein‘s battle system:
- Characters can equip up to two types of weapons, which can be switched between without opening the menu.
- Equipment itself can be changed any time by bringing up the menu.
- Characters will level up by gaining experience points, and their stats will increase.
- The user interface is simple and small.
- There is a “Special Blood Sucking” command that can be triggered under certain conditions, which increases the amount of gathered blood and stock, and significantly increases the amount of damage dealt to the enemy.
- There is a “Focus System” through which a dedicated gauge builds up when the player in a pinch, and powers up the player when triggered.
- Players can cooperate, coordinate, and transfer HP with their Buddy character.
- The game will have actions such as launch-into-combo attacks, back attacks, and parries.
Code Vein will release in early 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
[Source: IGN First]